Who we are
Forecast Machinery is an industry leader in construction equipment sales and service and repair needs. Our team of earthmoving and construction equipment experts stay up to date with the latest industry advancements and equipment, ensuring you reap the benefits on your construction, earthmoving or mining site.
We are a locally owned and operated business, run by husband-and-wife team Tom and Andy Bate. Tom, the company director, is backed by more than 20 years' industry experience to the job and has a detailed understanding of all types of hydraulic equipment, whether it can lift, pull, dig or carry. With a personal interest and extensive training and background in hydraulics, Tom can design and reconfigure hydraulic systems on just about anything, no matter the level of complexity.
At Forecast Machinery, our success and reputation is built on supplying quality products and workmanship to meet local demands. In addition to being a one-stop shop for construction and earthmoving equipment, we are also a diesel and hydraulic service centre. We stock a complete range of augers, buckets and other earthmoving attachments.
Forecast Machinery is an authorised sales, warranty and repairer for:
- Kobelco Construction Equipment
- Wacker Neuson construction equipment
- Auger Torque earthmoving attachments
- Dingo Mini Diggers
- Norm Engineering buckets and attachments
Don't start your next Darwin construction or earthmoving project until you call Forecast Machinery. We service what we sell and guarantee we will find a solution to your problem.
What we do
At Forecast Machinery, we offer:
- Sales, service & warranty repairs for Kobelco Construction Equipment
- Sales, service & warranty repairs for Wacker Neuson products
- Sales, service & warranty repairs for Dingo Mini Diggers
- Sales, service & warranty repairs for Auger Torque products
- Sales, service & warranty repairs for Norm Engineering buckets and attachments
- Supplier of DEKK rubber tracks
- Servicing & repairs for all brands of machinery, including diesel mechanical & hydraulic repairs
- Hydraulic cylinder rebuilds, repairs & replacements
- Hydraulic hose fittings & repairs
- Hydraulic pump component supply
- Spare part sales
- Petro Industrial fuel tanks and accessories
- ABN: 77 154 167 843
- Motor Vehicle Repair Industry Authority Licence
- ARC Australian Refrigerant Handling Licence
Forecast Machinery is conveniently located in the Yarrawonga industrial estate. Our skilled mechanics and hydraulic specialists service Darwin and all areas of the NT.